Job Description :
This position is an R&D position that involves Design and Development of complex Embedded Systems and new technologies for the Automotive domain. The incumbent will be responsible for the development of solutions on 32 bit microcontrollers for the next generation products. The job involves participation in the full end-to-end development cycle - software design, development, validation, documentation and maintenance. The job may involve occasional travel within and outside India for product features discussion, product demonstration, debug and support.
* B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Instrumentation Engineering from a reputed educational institute with 2 - 8 years engineering experience in design & development of complex embedded systems. Experience limit may be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
* Proficiency in embedded software design & development on 16 / 32 bit microcontrollers using C/C++ for any RTOS / Linux based systems.
* Excellent programming skills in C and good logical reasoning skills
* Good knowledge of ARM architecture (Cortex M and A series)
* Experience in development of graphics libraries or GUI programming using any graphics library in Embedded Systems
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and prior experience in developing user interfaces with any HMI tool on an embedded system.
* Expert in using tools for debugging and profiling, code/memory/heap analysis
* Experience on Application Lifecycle Management tools for Software Version Control and Defect Tracking to ensure software quality
* Ability to understand development board schematics and expertise in using measurement and debugging tools such as CROs, Logic Analysers etc
* Expertise in interface protocols like CAN/J1939/NMEA2000, LIN, SPI, UART, I2C
* Knowledge of Qt Application framework and work experience in Qt Application development
* Aware of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
* Exposure to TFT based display, and display drivers
* Experience in using CAN debug tools like CAN Analysers understanding of diagnostic protocols (UDS, OBD, KWP) will be an added advantage.
* Prior experience in using documentation tools like Doxygen is preferred
Personality traits work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills - written and oral
* Should be able to think 'out of box' and come up with original solutions
* Committed team player and a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn new technologies and excel
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry